Funeral costs include more than just caskets at our funeral homes in Wilkes-Barre and Avoca, PA. They include the services of a Pennsylvania Licensed Funeral Director and staff who handle legal documents and make many detailed arrangements on your behalf. Your Funeral Director will assist you in dealing with doctors, ministers, florists and newspapers, with death certificates and legal items, and seeing to all other necessary details.
Funeral Packages are offered to help with planning a personalized tribute. They include items client families have found to be meaningful. However, you can totally customize a funeral arrangement to suit your personal preferences or budget.
We have a variety of
funeral options available.
Please click here or on the image above to view our PDF catalog.
We welcome you to email email@example.com, call or visit us anytime. Prices vary depending on the location selected. Our services are 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Please click on the images below for helpful information (PDFs).
It is your right and our desire that you have as complete and understanding as possible regarding the cost of our funeral services in Wilkes-Barre.
The largest factor is the time element in terms of our personnel and the use of funeral home facilities. The maintenance of this service is never-ending; that is, it must be available 24 hours every day of the year. Ours, therefore, is a 168 hour week and not the 40 hour week which is today the accepted standard.he number of details is largely the result of one outstanding fact: the fact that no two funerals are exactly alike. Traditions, customs, social position - really a multitude of influences come into play until each funeral becomes an individual and distinct pattern. Our services must be able to conform to each and every one of these. These differing service patterns produce correspondingly different patterns in funeral cost. There must be complete flexibility to meet any one of a hundred demands.
The following list, by no means all inclusive, is expressed to amplify our professional and personal services charges:•We aspire to facilitate a funeral or memorial ceremony that reflects dignity and beauty.
• We receive and arrange or set up flowers that are sent to the funeral home, church or other facility.
• We coordinate officiants, musicians and present honorarium checks.
• We prepare a typed summary for the officiant, listing various helpful details that pertain to the
deceased and family members, as well as the ceremony.
• We arrive early and attractively display the flowers in accordance with appropriate customs and
host preferences that may apply. We bring stands for properly displaying vases, baskets and standing
• We transfer and display memory boards, framed photos and any mementos and provide easels and
display stands as needed.
• We offer memory cards encouraging those who attend the service to write out a memory to be
given to the family.
• We reserve seating for the family and assist your guests as they arrive. We are available to assist
those who need a little extra help, show where coats and umbrellas can be stored and direct visitors
to restrooms and other areas as necessary.
• We greet people as they enter and offer any printed goods such as keepsake cards or service folders.
• We can provide a stand for memorial registers for signatures as necessary.
• We are able to assist with the playing of pre-recorded music during the ceremony, if applicable and
provide an outdoor sound system and lectern as needed.
• We can create and play a DVD video tribute at the service.
• We focus on logistics and details so you can be with those you care about and engage in a service
that truly facilitates the state of the healing process.